OLIVE GREEN PARKA

April 22, 2015




So today a little dose of  blooms to help get me through these days of wintry spring.

Depending on how we style this kind of print, sometimes it tends to look too girlish and I think it works best for me when it´s a little undone and on a darker mood. So with these beautiful blooming trousers as a focal point of the outfit, I went ease and keep things solid up top with this cozy over-sized mohair sweater that’s looks effortless but still chic wearing heels.
You know I´m keen to play both naughty and nice so to toughen up the outfit I did offset the print with this multi-pocketed parka with a military slant, it has that urban edge accessorized with these amazing studded leather gloves.

I really love this tougher and more modern way to do feminine florals, you know, with a twist.










Zara Military parka & pants | Massimo Dutti Mohair sweater | Blanco Necklace & Bracelets | Bimba & Lola Bag & pendant | H&M Studded Gloves | Lady Addict for Krack Shoes



Thanks for reading!!!

WonEphe



Blog Widget by LinkWithin